No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Dr. Cynthia Sachs
Dr. Sachs has been serving Rockford for over 21 years. She and her team are dedicated to their patients. They focus not only on restoring teeth and gums to optimal health, but also giving personal attention to preventative care and patient education.
Over the years, Dr. Sachs has accumulated hundreds of hours of continued education in every aspect of dentistry. Her well-trained staff is experienced and educated in modern dental techniques giving patients the highest quality care in a comfortable setting.
- One-day Crowns
- Fluoride Treatments
- Mouth Guards
- Root Canal Therapy
- Loyola University Dental Hygiene
- Loyola University School of Dentistry
- Continued education classes, yearly since 1978
Affiliations and Accreditations:
- Local Dental Society, Member
- New Dentist Committee, volunteer
- Illinois State Dental Society, delegate (two terms)
- Winnebago Dental Society, 2014 President
Recent Facebook Feed
- Understanding the Importance of Dental X-RaysOctober 9, 2019
Did you know that about 42% of Americans don't see a dentist as often as they should? Regular visits to the dentist are key to prevent dental disease, cavities, and other oral…
- What Are the Pros and Cons of Laser Dentistry?September 23, 2019
We recently covered the use of lasers in dentistry and the type of procedures where they are commonly used. Since it was clear that lasers are unlikely to replace all…
- Gum Grafting: Everything You Need to KnowSeptember 9, 2019
Have you ever heard of gum grafting before? If not, but your dentist has recommended it, don’t fret! Gum grafting is a relatively quick and straightforward dental surgery done to…
- What is Laser Dentistry?August 12, 2019
You've probably seen the term "laser dentistry" before, but many people are unclear as to what it actually involves. To find out more, we asked a number of dentists to…
- What Is Tongue-Tie?July 15, 2019
What Problems Does It Cause, and What Should Be Done About It? The condition known as ankyloglossia can cause problems for some individuals, starting from infancy. We asked dentists to…