Practice Category: General Dentist
Dr. Jeff Van Treese
Jeffery R. Van Treese, DDS and his staff are delighted provide no-fear dentistry and high quality care to local communities around Sidney, Ohio. Dr. Van Treese, who started his practice 29 years ago, and his team know that each patient has their own specific needs and are dedicated to optimum personalized care.
Dr. Van Treese is committed to continuing education and stays current with modern technology and techniques. Not only does he take various courses each year, he offers the same learning opportunities to his team.
Giving back to the community is very important to Dr. Van Treese. He actively contributes by bringing free dental care to the uninsured and under-insured and works with Compassionate Care, a free medical clinic in Shelby County. Recently he has been on their Board of Directors and volunteers at the clinic with members of his team. Dr. Van Treese also is the local chairman for the Give Kids a Smile program, which several area dental offices participate in to bring free dental care to children who cannot receive regular dental care for financial reasons.
The dental office of Jeff Van Treese, D.D.S. is always welcoming new patients and providing care to all ages. Helping you and your family have “Smiles for a Lifetime!”
- Comfort Cleaning
- Head, Neck, and Oral Cancer Screening
- Sealant Program
- Sensitivity Treatment
- Cavity Prevention Program
- Non-surgical Gum Disease Therapy
- Miami University
- The Ohio State University College of Dentistry
- Recent continued education include Bruxism-New Treatments for Tooth Grinders, Mini Implants for COmplete and Partial Densures, Sleep Medicine and Dental Treatments, Invisalign Orthodontics, Non-Surgical Periodontal Therapy, Root Canals