No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Dr. Martin Layman
Dr. Layman has been practicing dentistry since 1994. In 2009, Layman, Shirman & Associates was founded, and he also instrumental in the development of his predecessor practice in 2005.
Dr. Laymen is a skilled and friendly dentist interested in all phases of general dentistry. This includes restorative, prosthetics, cosmetics, root canal therapy and oral surgery, with special focus in early treatment of orthodontic and facial orthopedic issues.
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Children’s Dentistry
- Dental Implant Restoration
- One-Appointment Crowns
- Oral Surgery
- Sleep Apnea Treatment
- Endodontics – Root Canal Therapy
- TMJ/TMD/Headache Therapy
Affiliations and Accreditations:
- Ohio Dental Association, Member
- American Dental Association, Member
- Greater Cleveland Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Ohio Dental Options
Recent Facebook Feed
- What Is Tongue-Tie?July 15, 2019
What Problems Does It Cause, and What Should Be Done About It? The condition known as ankyloglossia can cause problems for some individuals, starting from infancy. We asked dentists to…
- Are My Teeth Shifting As I Get Older?May 24, 2019
As you age, you may notice changes in your teeth. Even if you've had braces as a child, your teeth won't stay on the same place forever. Have you wondered…
- Why Am I Missing a Permanent Tooth?May 18, 2019
On average, we will grow and lose 20 baby teeth. As they fall out, we will grow, on average, 32 permanent teeth. But that’s just the average. Did you know…
- My Child’s Baby Tooth Has a Cavity. Should It Be Filled?May 15, 2019
Since primary teeth, commonly known as baby teeth, don’t stick around forever, we might get the idea that maintaining them isn’t all that important. After all, if you knew you…
- What Are Some Signs I Should Call My Dentist?May 12, 2019
When it comes to our oral health, it can sometimes be difficult to tell if what we are experiencing is a natural occurrence, a serious issue, or simply in our…