No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Dr. Sergei Shirman
In 2011, he joined Martin W. Layman DDS, and in 2014 partnered with him and founded Layman, Shirman & Associates.
Dr. Shirman was born in Russia and had some bad childhood experiences and a fear of the dentist that drove him to become the most caring and compassionate dentist he can be for his patients. His treatment philosophy is based on preventative evidence based dental therapy. He believes everyone deserves ad stress-free and pain-free dental experience, which he can provide with the help of sedation.
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Children’s Dentistry
- Dental Implant Restoration
- One-Appointment Crowns
- Oral Surgery
- Sleep Apnea Treatment
- Endodontics – Root Canal Therapy
- TMJ/TMD/Headache Therapy
- Cleveland State University, Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- Case Western University School of Dentistry
- Currently working towards Fellowship of the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD)
Affiliations and Accreditations:
Recent Facebook Feed
- What Is Tongue-Tie?July 15, 2019
What Problems Does It Cause, and What Should Be Done About It? The condition known as ankyloglossia can cause problems for some individuals, starting from infancy. We asked dentists to…
- Are My Teeth Shifting As I Get Older?May 24, 2019
As you age, you may notice changes in your teeth. Even if you've had braces as a child, your teeth won't stay on the same place forever. Have you wondered…
- Why Am I Missing a Permanent Tooth?May 18, 2019
On average, we will grow and lose 20 baby teeth. As they fall out, we will grow, on average, 32 permanent teeth. But that’s just the average. Did you know…
- My Child’s Baby Tooth Has a Cavity. Should It Be Filled?May 15, 2019
Since primary teeth, commonly known as baby teeth, don’t stick around forever, we might get the idea that maintaining them isn’t all that important. After all, if you knew you…
- What Are Some Signs I Should Call My Dentist?May 12, 2019
When it comes to our oral health, it can sometimes be difficult to tell if what we are experiencing is a natural occurrence, a serious issue, or simply in our…