No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Dr. Tim Sulken
Timothy P. Sulken, DDS can handle all of your general or family dentistry needs. Dr. Sulken has been serving the community of Fostoria and the surrounding areas through quality, pain-free dental care for over 30 years. He is a gentle dentist with a friendly and experienced staff that specialized in state-of-the-art dentistry in a relaxing atmosphere. Whether you need cleanings, fillings, or cosmetic services, they can help give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
Always welcoming new patients.
- Restorative Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canals
- Dental Emergencies
- Periodontal Therapy
- Wittenberg University, Biology & Genetics
- The Ohio State University College of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery
Affiliations and Accreditations:
CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT SPECIALS
- ADA Finds That Less Than 1% of Dentists Have Tested Positive for COVIDFebruary 10, 2021
Patients concerned about visiting the dentist during the pandemic may find some reassurance in learning that the ADA has found that fewer than 1% of dentists have tested positive for…
- COVID-19 + Gum Disease Can Be DeadlyJanuary 10, 2021
Can gum disease kill you? In combination with COVID-19, you have a higher risk of death if you find yourself hospitalized with COVID-19. The connection between the mouth and the…
- With the COVID-19 Pandemic, Is It Safe To Go Back to the Dentist?December 9, 2020
Even though dental practices have been reopened for some time, many people are still concerned about whether or not it is safe to visit their dentist’s office. We’ve established that…
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth Surgery: What You Need to KnowNovember 10, 2020
Did you know that over 5 million people in the United States require a wisdom tooth extraction? And while you may be looking to have this treatment done in the…
- Root Canal Vs Extraction: Which Is Needed?October 9, 2020
Although root canals and extractions may seem like unpleasant experiences, they are for more preferred to ignoring necessary dental work. Both of these treatments can be used when a tooth…