No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Dr. Tim Sulken
Timothy P. Sulken, DDS can handle all of your general or family dentistry needs. Dr. Sulken has been serving the community of Fostoria and the surrounding areas through quality, pain-free dental care for over 30 years. He is a gentle dentist with a friendly and experienced staff that specialized in state-of-the-art dentistry in a relaxing atmosphere. Whether you need cleanings, fillings, or cosmetic services, they can help give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
Always welcoming new patients.
- Restorative Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canals
- Dental Emergencies
- Periodontal Therapy
- Wittenberg University, Biology & Genetics
- The Ohio State University College of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery
Affiliations and Accreditations:
CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT SPECIALS
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth Surgery: What You Need to KnowNovember 10, 2020
Did you know that over 5 million people in the United States require a wisdom tooth extraction? And while you may be looking to have this treatment done in the…
- Root Canal Vs Extraction: Which Is Needed?October 9, 2020
Although root canals and extractions may seem like unpleasant experiences, they are for more preferred to ignoring necessary dental work. Both of these treatments can be used when a tooth…
- The Whole Tooth: Why a Custom Nightguard is Worth the InvestmentSeptember 9, 2020
Up to a whopping 200 pounds per square inch—that's how much crushing force adult teeth have. So, imagine how much damage that amount of force can do to the teeth of…
- Should I Visit My Dentist During COVID-19?August 25, 2020
With the COVID-19 pandemic, many people are trying to stay home as much as possible and are avoiding any appointments they feel could be unnecessary. But should you avoid seeing…
- What Are Mini Dental Implants: Everything Worth KnowingAugust 9, 2020
Are you in need of front teeth or premolar replacements? Or are you looking for a dental option that addresses teeth located in a narrow space? If your answer is…