No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Dr. William Aerni
Dr. Aerni has been providing patients in the Strongsville, Ohio area comprehensive dental care since 1988. He has dedicated himself to advanced education and is devoted to his patients, making them feel comfortable and providing a whole patient health care approach.
At Aerni Dental, patient needs and comfort are our top priority. We offer advanced treatment with modern techniques to give you the highest quality care possible. They invest in technology, and their patients. Their dental office in Strongsville, OH boasts an inviting atmosphere providing patients a pleasant dental experience with a view of the park to make your visit peaceful and relaxing.
- Restorative Care
- Preventative Care
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
- Baldwin Wallace College
- Case Western Reserve University
- Midwest Implant Institute
- Academy of GP Orthodontics
Awards & Affiliations:
- Robert James Award for excellence in general dentistry and implantology
- Strongsville Chamber of Commerce, member
- Strongsville Rotary, member (Paul Harris Fellow in 2004)
Recent Facebook Posts
- Understanding the Importance of Dental X-RaysOctober 9, 2019
Did you know that about 42% of Americans don't see a dentist as often as they should? Regular visits to the dentist are key to prevent dental disease, cavities, and other oral…
- What Are the Pros and Cons of Laser Dentistry?September 23, 2019
We recently covered the use of lasers in dentistry and the type of procedures where they are commonly used. Since it was clear that lasers are unlikely to replace all…
- Gum Grafting: Everything You Need to KnowSeptember 9, 2019
Have you ever heard of gum grafting before? If not, but your dentist has recommended it, don’t fret! Gum grafting is a relatively quick and straightforward dental surgery done to…
- What is Laser Dentistry?August 12, 2019
You've probably seen the term "laser dentistry" before, but many people are unclear as to what it actually involves. To find out more, we asked a number of dentists to…
- What Is Tongue-Tie?July 15, 2019
What Problems Does It Cause, and What Should Be Done About It? The condition known as ankyloglossia can cause problems for some individuals, starting from infancy. We asked dentists to…