No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Dr. Cynthia Sachs
Dr. Sachs has been serving Rockford for over 21 years. She and her team are dedicated to their patients. They focus not only on restoring teeth and gums to optimal health, but also giving personal attention to preventative care and patient education.
Over the years, Dr. Sachs has accumulated hundreds of hours of continued education in every aspect of dentistry. Her well-trained staff is experienced and educated in modern dental techniques giving patients the highest quality care in a comfortable setting.
- One-day Crowns
- Fluoride Treatments
- Mouth Guards
- Root Canal Therapy
- Loyola University Dental Hygiene
- Loyola University School of Dentistry
- Continued education classes, yearly since 1978
Affiliations and Accreditations:
- Local Dental Society, Member
- New Dentist Committee, volunteer
- Illinois State Dental Society, delegate (two terms)
- Winnebago Dental Society, 2014 President
Recent Facebook Feed
- Ice Cream Cures All Wounds! Here’s How to Recover After A Wisdom Tooth ExtractionMay 9, 2020
About 5 million people have their wisdom teeth removed every year! That's around 10 million third molars and over $3 billion. If you're gearing up to have your wisdom teeth removed, then…
- Invisalign vs Braces: Which Option Is Right for Your Smile?April 9, 2020
When you're dealing with orthodontic work, it seems like you have two choices: you either get Invisalign, or you choose to get traditional braces. Most people would think that the…
- 5 Brilliant Reasons to Consider Professional Teeth WhiteningMarch 9, 2020
Over 38 million Americans used teeth whiteners in 2019. And this number is only projected to continue growing. Have you always dreamed of whiter teeth but are afraid to whiten…
- Are Root Canals Painful?February 28, 2020
We previously discussed the times and circumstances where a person might need to have root canal treatment performed, but many people are wary of having it done. You may have…
- What is Scaling and Root Planing?: Your Complete GuideFebruary 9, 2020
Let's get real. No one wants to talk about gum disease. But the reality is that it's more common than most people think. About half of Americans have it. And not facing…