No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Dr. Cynthia Sachs
Dr. Sachs has been serving Rockford for over 21 years. She and her team are dedicated to their patients. They focus not only on restoring teeth and gums to optimal health, but also giving personal attention to preventative care and patient education.
Over the years, Dr. Sachs has accumulated hundreds of hours of continued education in every aspect of dentistry. Her well-trained staff is experienced and educated in modern dental techniques giving patients the highest quality care in a comfortable setting.
- One-day Crowns
- Fluoride Treatments
- Mouth Guards
- Root Canal Therapy
- Loyola University Dental Hygiene
- Loyola University School of Dentistry
- Continued education classes, yearly since 1978
Affiliations and Accreditations:
- Local Dental Society, Member
- New Dentist Committee, volunteer
- Illinois State Dental Society, delegate (two terms)
- Winnebago Dental Society, 2014 President
Recent Facebook Feed
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Show errorError: (#10) To use 'Page Public Content Access', your use of this endpoint must be reviewed and approved by Facebook. To submit this 'Page Public Content Access' feature for review please read our documentation on reviewable features: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.
- What is Laser Dentistry?August 12, 2019
You've probably seen the term "laser dentistry" before, but many people are unclear as to what it actually involves. To find out more, we asked a number of dentists to…
- What Is Tongue-Tie?July 15, 2019
What Problems Does It Cause, and What Should Be Done About It? The condition known as ankyloglossia can cause problems for some individuals, starting from infancy. We asked dentists to…
- Are My Teeth Shifting As I Get Older?May 24, 2019
As you age, you may notice changes in your teeth. Even if you've had braces as a child, your teeth won't stay on the same place forever. Have you wondered…
- Why Am I Missing a Permanent Tooth?May 18, 2019
On average, we will grow and lose 20 baby teeth. As they fall out, we will grow, on average, 32 permanent teeth. But that’s just the average. Did you know…
- My Child’s Baby Tooth Has a Cavity. Should It Be Filled?May 15, 2019
Since primary teeth, commonly known as baby teeth, don’t stick around forever, we might get the idea that maintaining them isn’t all that important. After all, if you knew you…