No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Dr. Cynthia Sachs
Dr. Sachs has been serving Rockford for over 21 years. She and her team are dedicated to their patients. They focus not only on restoring teeth and gums to optimal health, but also giving personal attention to preventative care and patient education.
Over the years, Dr. Sachs has accumulated hundreds of hours of continued education in every aspect of dentistry. Her well-trained staff is experienced and educated in modern dental techniques giving patients the highest quality care in a comfortable setting.
- One-day Crowns
- Fluoride Treatments
- Mouth Guards
- Root Canal Therapy
- Loyola University Dental Hygiene
- Loyola University School of Dentistry
- Continued education classes, yearly since 1978
Affiliations and Accreditations:
- Local Dental Society, Member
- New Dentist Committee, volunteer
- Illinois State Dental Society, delegate (two terms)
- Winnebago Dental Society, 2014 President
Recent Facebook Feed
[custom-facebook-feed id=SachsDental num=3]
- Are COVID-19 Lockdowns Leading to More Orofacial Pain?March 10, 2021
The pandemic has resulted in a stressful time for everyone in the world, and, for many people, this stress can result in orofacial pain. A study published in the Journal…
- ADA Finds That Less Than 1% of Dentists Have Tested Positive for COVIDFebruary 10, 2021
Patients concerned about visiting the dentist during the pandemic may find some reassurance in learning that the ADA has found that fewer than 1% of dentists have tested positive for…
- COVID-19 + Gum Disease Can Be DeadlyJanuary 10, 2021
Can gum disease kill you? In combination with COVID-19, you have a higher risk of death if you find yourself hospitalized with COVID-19. The connection between the mouth and the…
- With the COVID-19 Pandemic, Is It Safe To Go Back to the Dentist?December 9, 2020
Even though dental practices have been reopened for some time, many people are still concerned about whether or not it is safe to visit their dentist’s office. We’ve established that…
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth Surgery: What You Need to KnowNovember 10, 2020
Did you know that over 5 million people in the United States require a wisdom tooth extraction? And while you may be looking to have this treatment done in the…