Washington Court House
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Dr. David Ginn
Dr. Ginn is a general and cosmetic dentist who believes your smile is priceless. Through continued education and personalized care, he provides patients of all ages with the best dental care, treatments, and materials available.
Ginn Dental Care treats patients from Jeffersonville, Bloomingburg, New Holland, Sabina, and Greenfield, in addition to Washington Court House.
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Children’s Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Periodontal Therapy
- Ohio State University
- Case Western Reserve University
Affiliations and Accreditations:
- The Whole Tooth: Why a Custom Nightguard is Worth the InvestmentSeptember 9, 2020
Up to a whopping 200 pounds per square inch—that's how much crushing force adult teeth have. So, imagine how much damage that amount of force can do to the teeth of…
- Should I Visit My Dentist During COVID-19?August 25, 2020
With the COVID-19 pandemic, many people are trying to stay home as much as possible and are avoiding any appointments they feel could be unnecessary. But should you avoid seeing…
- What Are Mini Dental Implants: Everything Worth KnowingAugust 9, 2020
Are you in need of front teeth or premolar replacements? Or are you looking for a dental option that addresses teeth located in a narrow space? If your answer is…
- A Helpful Guide on the Common Types of Oral SurgeryJuly 9, 2020
At least 42% of Americans don't see the dentist as often as they'd like. However, visiting the dentist might become unavoidable when a toothache is present. Sometimes, upon examination, oral surgery is…
- Candy Can Hurt! Here’s How to Tell if You Have a Cavity, and When It’s Time to See a DentistJune 9, 2020
Believe it or not, 92% of adults between the ages of 20-64 have had tooth decay. In fact, dental cavities are the most chronic disease in the world! Mostly due to the sugar intake…