No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Dr. David Mills
Dr. David Mills’ dental practice in Euclid, OH provides gentle, innovative dentistry to patients in the greater Cleveland area. His dental team is committed to providing high quality dental care with the personalized attention you deserve.
Each year since 2004, Dr. Mills has be chosen as one of Cleveland’s top dentists. With his expertise and high standards, you can be confident knowing you’re in good care.
He believes that prevention and education is key to optimal dental health. Dr. Mills attends lectures, meeting, and conventions every year and is committed to continued education to provide his patients with the newest technologies and advancements in dental care.
They offer a full range of general, restorative and cosmetic dental services to restore and enhance the natural beauty of your smile. Their goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and having a positive dental experience.
- Digital X-rays
- Sealants & Flouride
- Root Canal Therapy
- Periodontal Treatments
- Mouth Guards
- Lumineers Veneers
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Crowns & Bridges
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Implants
- Dental Sleep Therapy
- Miami University, Bachelor of Arts in Zoology, Cum Laude
- The Ohio State University College of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery
Affiliations and Accreditations:
- Ohio Dental Association, Member
- American Dental Association, Member
- Academy of General Dentistry, Fellow
- Greater Cleveland Dental Society, Member
- One of Cleveland’s TOP DENTISTS each year since 2004
Recent Facebook Feed
- What Is Tongue-Tie?July 15, 2019
What Problems Does It Cause, and What Should Be Done About It? The condition known as ankyloglossia can cause problems for some individuals, starting from infancy. We asked dentists to…
- Are My Teeth Shifting As I Get Older?May 24, 2019
As you age, you may notice changes in your teeth. Even if you've had braces as a child, your teeth won't stay on the same place forever. Have you wondered…
- Why Am I Missing a Permanent Tooth?May 18, 2019
On average, we will grow and lose 20 baby teeth. As they fall out, we will grow, on average, 32 permanent teeth. But that’s just the average. Did you know…
- My Child’s Baby Tooth Has a Cavity. Should It Be Filled?May 15, 2019
Since primary teeth, commonly known as baby teeth, don’t stick around forever, we might get the idea that maintaining them isn’t all that important. After all, if you knew you…
- What Are Some Signs I Should Call My Dentist?May 12, 2019
When it comes to our oral health, it can sometimes be difficult to tell if what we are experiencing is a natural occurrence, a serious issue, or simply in our…