No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Dr. Joel A. Lanie
The goal of Dr. Joel Lanie and his team is to make your dental experience as easy and as comfortable as possible through comprehensive dentistry, patient education, and compassionate care.
He believes in showing patients with “dental apprehension” that your dental visit does not have to be a painful experience. A smiling patient is the biggest compliment!
Dr. Lanie completes continuing education in order to provide the best care for his patients. In 2013, he completed Lumineers veneer training, and Six Month Smiles clear aligner orthodontics training in 2014.
They warmly welcome new patients of all ages and primarily serve the communities of Bargersville, Center Grove, Greenwood, Trafalgar, Franklin, and Whiteland.
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Sedation Dentistry
- Dental Emergencies
- Children’s Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Crowns and Bridges
- Extractions (including wisdom teeth)
- Bone Grafting
- Crown lengthening
- Root Canal Therapy
- Sleep Apnea Therapy
- Periodontal Therapy
- Laser Therapy
- TMJ/Headache Therapy
- Indiana University with High Distinction in Biology and School of Dentistry at IUPUI
Affiliations and Accreditations:
- Sonar Study Club
- American Dental Association – ADA
- Indiana Dental Association – IDA
- Indianapolis District Dental Society – IDDS
Recent Facebook Feed
- 5 Brilliant Reasons to Consider Professional Teeth WhiteningMarch 9, 2020
Over 38 million Americans used teeth whiteners in 2019. And this number is only projected to continue growing. Have you always dreamed of whiter teeth but are afraid to whiten…
- Are Root Canals Painful?February 28, 2020
We previously discussed the times and circumstances where a person might need to have root canal treatment performed, but many people are wary of having it done. You may have…
- What is Scaling and Root Planing?: Your Complete GuideFebruary 9, 2020
Let's get real. No one wants to talk about gum disease. But the reality is that it's more common than most people think. About half of Americans have it. And not facing…
- Do I Need a Root Canal? What Is a Root Canal?January 20, 2020
When it comes to dental anxiety, the term “root canal” has likely made more than a few people nervous. Modern dental techniques have made this procedure nothing to fear, and,…
- Protecting Your Teeth Through the Night: The Top Benefits of a Night GuardJanuary 9, 2020
Do you wake up during the night or in the morning with jaw pain or tension? One study reported that 8.6% of the population grinds their teeth at night and 47.6% of this…