No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Dr. Joel A. Lanie
The goal of Dr. Joel Lanie and his team is to make your dental experience as easy and as comfortable as possible through comprehensive dentistry, patient education, and compassionate care.
He believes in showing patients with “dental apprehension” that your dental visit does not have to be a painful experience. A smiling patient is the biggest compliment!
Dr. Lanie completes continuing education in order to provide the best care for his patients. In 2013, he completed Lumineers veneer training, and Six Month Smiles clear aligner orthodontics training in 2014.
They warmly welcome new patients of all ages and primarily serve the communities of Bargersville, Center Grove, Greenwood, Trafalgar, Franklin, and Whiteland.
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Sedation Dentistry
- Dental Emergencies
- Children’s Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Crowns and Bridges
- Extractions (including wisdom teeth)
- Bone Grafting
- Crown lengthening
- Root Canal Therapy
- Sleep Apnea Therapy
- Periodontal Therapy
- Laser Therapy
- TMJ/Headache Therapy
- Indiana University with High Distinction in Biology and School of Dentistry at IUPUI
Affiliations and Accreditations:
- Sonar Study Club
- American Dental Association – ADA
- Indiana Dental Association – IDA
- Indianapolis District Dental Society – IDDS
Recent Facebook Feed
- How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?November 19, 2019
Dental implants are an amazing technology where an artificial tooth can look, feel and act just like a natural tooth. There are many cases where dental implants can improve the…
- A Guide to the Complications of the Removal of Impacted Wisdom TeethNovember 9, 2019
What Complications Follow the Removal of Impacted Wisdom Teeth? Wisdom tooth removal is a surgical procedure where one or more of the wisdom teeth are removed. Your wisdom teeth are…
- Understanding the Importance of Dental X-RaysOctober 9, 2019
Did you know that about 42% of Americans don't see a dentist as often as they should? Regular visits to the dentist are key to prevent dental disease, cavities, and other oral…
- What Are the Pros and Cons of Laser Dentistry?September 23, 2019
We recently covered the use of lasers in dentistry and the type of procedures where they are commonly used. Since it was clear that lasers are unlikely to replace all…
- Gum Grafting: Everything You Need to KnowSeptember 9, 2019
Have you ever heard of gum grafting before? If not, but your dentist has recommended it, don’t fret! Gum grafting is a relatively quick and straightforward dental surgery done to…