No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Dr. Joel A. Lanie
The goal of Dr. Joel Lanie and his team is to make your dental experience as easy and as comfortable as possible through comprehensive dentistry, patient education, and compassionate care.
He believes in showing patients with “dental apprehension” that your dental visit does not have to be a painful experience. A smiling patient is the biggest compliment!
Dr. Lanie completes continuing education in order to provide the best care for his patients. In 2013, he completed Lumineers veneer training, and Six Month Smiles clear aligner orthodontics training in 2014.
They warmly welcome new patients of all ages and primarily serve the communities of Bargersville, Center Grove, Greenwood, Trafalgar, Franklin, and Whiteland.
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Sedation Dentistry
- Dental Emergencies
- Children’s Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Crowns and Bridges
- Extractions (including wisdom teeth)
- Bone Grafting
- Crown lengthening
- Root Canal Therapy
- Sleep Apnea Therapy
- Periodontal Therapy
- Laser Therapy
- TMJ/Headache Therapy
- Indiana University with High Distinction in Biology and School of Dentistry at IUPUI
Affiliations and Accreditations:
- Sonar Study Club
- American Dental Association – ADA
- Indiana Dental Association – IDA
- Indianapolis District Dental Society – IDDS
Recent Facebook Feed
- Protecting Your Teeth Through the Night: The Top Benefits of a Night GuardJanuary 9, 2020
Do you wake up during the night or in the morning with jaw pain or tension? One study reported that 8.6% of the population grinds their teeth at night and 47.6% of this…
- How Long Can I Wait on Getting Dental Implants?December 27, 2019
Dental implants are the best modern dentistry can offer when it comes to replacing a tooth, and, in a previous article, we talked to a number of dentists to get…
- A Short Guide to the Use of 3D Dental ImagingDecember 9, 2019
What is 3D Dental Imaging and Why is It Transforming Dentistry? Let's be honest, there aren't many people who look forward to going to the dentist. In fact, about 60% of…
- How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?November 19, 2019
Dental implants are an amazing technology where an artificial tooth can look, feel and act just like a natural tooth. There are many cases where dental implants can improve the…
- A Guide to the Complications of the Removal of Impacted Wisdom TeethNovember 9, 2019
What Complications Follow the Removal of Impacted Wisdom Teeth? Wisdom tooth removal is a surgical procedure where one or more of the wisdom teeth are removed. Your wisdom teeth are…