No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Dr. Kevin Huff
Dr. Huff has been recognized for his excellence in dentistry and was awarded the designations of Fellow and Master from the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD). The AGD also awarded him their highest honor of the Lifetime Learning and Service Recognition award for his dedication to the dental profession and to his local community. He is committed to providing the highest quality care through his involvement in continued education by attending local workshops and distinguished courses.
Come visit one of the most comprehensive and state-of-the-art dental practices serving Dover, Canton, Zanesville & New Philadelphia in Tuscarawas County. At Kevin D. Huff, DDS, LLC, our goal is to provide you with the most comprehensive treatment planning, the best ethical advice and education, and modern dental care available in hopes of making certain that your smile gives you comfort that total oral health demands. Through an ongoing relationship with you and your family, we will do the very best that is within our means to ensure a lifetime of healthy smiles for you and yours.
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- One-Appointment Crowns
- Oral Surgery
- Periodontal Therapy
- Laser Therapy
- TMJ/Headache Therapy
- Miami University, Bachelor of Arts in Zoology, Cum Laude
- The Ohio State University College of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Continued education through the Pankey Institute and Spear Education
Affiliations and Accreditations:
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) Fellow and Master, Lifetime Learning and Service Recognition Award
- Spear Education, Visiting Faculty Member
- Case Western Reserve School of Dental Medicine, Clinical Instructor
- Mercy Medical Center Dental, General Practice Residency, Attending Clinician
- Ohio Dental Association, Member
- American Dental Association, Member
- Dental Economics
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Dentistry Today
- CEREC Magazine
- Dental CE Today
- Parkell Inc.
Recent Facebook Feed
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Show errorError: (#10) To use 'Page Public Content Access', your use of this endpoint must be reviewed and approved by Facebook. To submit this 'Page Public Content Access' feature for review please read our documentation on reviewable features: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.
- What is Laser Dentistry?August 12, 2019
You've probably seen the term "laser dentistry" before, but many people are unclear as to what it actually involves. To find out more, we asked a number of dentists to…
- What Is Tongue-Tie?July 15, 2019
What Problems Does It Cause, and What Should Be Done About It? The condition known as ankyloglossia can cause problems for some individuals, starting from infancy. We asked dentists to…
- Are My Teeth Shifting As I Get Older?May 24, 2019
As you age, you may notice changes in your teeth. Even if you've had braces as a child, your teeth won't stay on the same place forever. Have you wondered…
- Why Am I Missing a Permanent Tooth?May 18, 2019
On average, we will grow and lose 20 baby teeth. As they fall out, we will grow, on average, 32 permanent teeth. But that’s just the average. Did you know…
- My Child’s Baby Tooth Has a Cavity. Should It Be Filled?May 15, 2019
Since primary teeth, commonly known as baby teeth, don’t stick around forever, we might get the idea that maintaining them isn’t all that important. After all, if you knew you…