No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Dr. Mariah Naylor
Milford Dental Excellence has been my ‘dental home’ since I got my first tooth. I decided to pursue the field of dentistry because Milford Dental Excellence was always a friendly and comforting place to be. I am proud to be a part of this team and provide dental care to so many of the hard-working individuals and families in our community.
At MDE, we provide compassionate general and family dentistry with advanced technology and treatment options.
- Snap-on Smile
- Comprehensive exam (with oral cancer screening, bitewing
- Cleaning and polishing
- Children’s exam and cleaning (cleaning, fluoride treatment, bitewing
X-rays as needed)
- Cosmetic enhancements such as whitening, teeth bonding,
Invisalign®*, veneers, lumineers and crowns
- Emergency care
- Treatments for TMJ
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Invisible Braces
- Dental implant restoration
- Sealants and fluoride to prevent tooth decay
- Digital X-rays (80% less radiation than traditional X-rays)
- Teeth bonding
- Simple Extractions
- Surgical extractions (wisdom teeth)
- Onlays, crowns, bridges and full mouth restoration
- Root canal therapy
- Non-surgical periodontal treatment
- Full mouth debridement
- Appliance therapy for snoring, breathing and sleep apnea disorders
- Dentures & Partials
- Goshen High School, 2009
- University of the Cumberlands, 2013
- The Ohio State University College of Dentistry, 2018
- Dayton VA Medical Center, 1-year Residency
Recent Facebook Feed
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Show errorError: (#10) To use 'Page Public Content Access', your use of this endpoint must be reviewed and approved by Facebook. To submit this 'Page Public Content Access' feature for review please read our documentation on reviewable features: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.
- What is Laser Dentistry?August 12, 2019
You've probably seen the term "laser dentistry" before, but many people are unclear as to what it actually involves. To find out more, we asked a number of dentists to…
- What Is Tongue-Tie?July 15, 2019
What Problems Does It Cause, and What Should Be Done About It? The condition known as ankyloglossia can cause problems for some individuals, starting from infancy. We asked dentists to…
- Are My Teeth Shifting As I Get Older?May 24, 2019
As you age, you may notice changes in your teeth. Even if you've had braces as a child, your teeth won't stay on the same place forever. Have you wondered…
- Why Am I Missing a Permanent Tooth?May 18, 2019
On average, we will grow and lose 20 baby teeth. As they fall out, we will grow, on average, 32 permanent teeth. But that’s just the average. Did you know…
- My Child’s Baby Tooth Has a Cavity. Should It Be Filled?May 15, 2019
Since primary teeth, commonly known as baby teeth, don’t stick around forever, we might get the idea that maintaining them isn’t all that important. After all, if you knew you…