No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Dr. Nathan Hodges
Dr. Hodges has practiced periodontal dentistry since 2003 and strives to provide optimal care with state-of-the-art dental advancements at his two office locations in Rockwall and Paris, TX.
He provides minimally invasive treatment options and a friendly, caring staff to make sure you have a relaxing experience when you visit.
Dr. Hodges believes in giving back to the community and provides dental services for the less fortunate in the East Dallas area who would not otherwise have access to adequate dental care. He is one of the practitioners who take part in a special event known as “Dentistry with a Heart.”
Not only is he a well-trained periodontist, but he also teaches and instructs other dentists, periodontics, and hygienists. He is the Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Graduate Periodontics at Texas A&M and lectures and trains regularly at local and national dental events.
- Dental Implants
- TeethXpress® – new teeth in a day
- Dental Implant Cleaning
- Bone Loss Treatment
- Gum Disease Treatment (surgical and non-surgical)
- Gum Recession Treatment
- Cosmetic Gum Treatment
- Periodontics for Children
- Oral Disease Detection and Treatment
- Texas A&M University Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Science
Texas A&M Baylor College of Dentistry Doctor of Dental Surgery with honors, Master of Science degree in Oral Biology, and a specialty certificate in Periodontics
- Advanced continuing education
- D Magazine “Best Dentists in Dallas” several years since 2004
- “Texas Super Dentist” in Texas Monthly magazine several years since 2004
Affiliations and Accreditations:
- Southwest Society of Periodontics, Board of Directors
- First District Dental Society, Chair of the Peer Review Committee and Past President
- American Board of Periodontology, Diplomate
- External Advisory and Development Committee at Texas A&M University
- Southwest Academy of Restorative Dentistry
- Texas Society of Periodontics
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Fellow of the International Team for Implantology
Recent Facebook Feed