No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Dr. Nathan Hodges
Dr. Hodges has practiced periodontal dentistry since 2003 and strives to provide optimal care with state-of-the-art dental advancements at his two office locations in Rockwall and Paris, TX.
He provides minimally invasive treatment options and a friendly, caring staff to make sure you have a relaxing experience when you visit.
Dr. Hodges believes in giving back to the community and provides dental services for the less fortunate in the East Dallas area who would not otherwise have access to adequate dental care. He is one of the practitioners who take part in a special event known as “Dentistry with a Heart.”
Not only is he a well-trained periodontist, but he also teaches and instructs other dentists, periodontics, and hygienists. He is the Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Graduate Periodontics at Texas A&M and lectures and trains regularly at local and national dental events.
- Dental Implants
- TeethXpress® – new teeth in a day
- Dental Implant Cleaning
- Bone Loss Treatment
- Gum Disease Treatment (surgical and non-surgical)
- Gum Recession Treatment
- Cosmetic Gum Treatment
- Periodontics for Children
- Oral Disease Detection and Treatment
- Texas A&M University Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Science
Texas A&M Baylor College of Dentistry Doctor of Dental Surgery with honors, Master of Science degree in Oral Biology, and a specialty certificate in Periodontics
- Advanced continuing education
- D Magazine “Best Dentists in Dallas” several years since 2004
- “Texas Super Dentist” in Texas Monthly magazine several years since 2004
Affiliations and Accreditations:
- Southwest Society of Periodontics, Board of Directors
- First District Dental Society, Chair of the Peer Review Committee and Past President
- American Board of Periodontology, Diplomate
- External Advisory and Development Committee at Texas A&M University
- Southwest Academy of Restorative Dentistry
- Texas Society of Periodontics
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Fellow of the International Team for Implantology
Recent Facebook Feed
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Show errorError: (#10) To use 'Page Public Content Access', your use of this endpoint must be reviewed and approved by Facebook. To submit this 'Page Public Content Access' feature for review please read our documentation on reviewable features: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.
- What is Laser Dentistry?August 12, 2019
You've probably seen the term "laser dentistry" before, but many people are unclear as to what it actually involves. To find out more, we asked a number of dentists to…
- What Is Tongue-Tie?July 15, 2019
What Problems Does It Cause, and What Should Be Done About It? The condition known as ankyloglossia can cause problems for some individuals, starting from infancy. We asked dentists to…
- Are My Teeth Shifting As I Get Older?May 24, 2019
As you age, you may notice changes in your teeth. Even if you've had braces as a child, your teeth won't stay on the same place forever. Have you wondered…
- Why Am I Missing a Permanent Tooth?May 18, 2019
On average, we will grow and lose 20 baby teeth. As they fall out, we will grow, on average, 32 permanent teeth. But that’s just the average. Did you know…
- My Child’s Baby Tooth Has a Cavity. Should It Be Filled?May 15, 2019
Since primary teeth, commonly known as baby teeth, don’t stick around forever, we might get the idea that maintaining them isn’t all that important. After all, if you knew you…