No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Dr. Nathan Hodges
Dr. Hodges has been practicing periodontics since 2003 and strives to provide excellent care with modern dental advancements at his two office locations in Rockwall and Paris, TX.
He provides minimally invasive treatment options and a compassionate staff to make sure you have an enjoyable visit.
Dr. Hodges is grateful to be able to give back to the East Dallas area by providing dental services for the less fortunate who would not otherwise have access to proper dental care. He is part of a group of practitioners who take part in the “Dentistry with a Heart” event.
He also provides education for other dentists, periodontics, and hygienists. He is the Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Graduate Periodontics at Texas A&M and gives training sessions and speaking arrangements regularly at local and national dental events.
- Dental Implants
- TeethXpress® – new teeth in a day
- Dental Implant Cleaning
- Bone Loss Treatment
- Gum Disease Treatment (surgical and non-surgical)
- Gum Recession Treatment
- Cosmetic Gum Treatment
- Periodontics for Children
- Oral Disease Detection and Treatment
- Texas A&M University Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Science
Texas A&M Baylor College of Dentistry Doctor of Dental Surgery with honors, Master of Science degree in Oral Biology, and a specialty certificate in Periodontics
- Advanced continuing education
- D Magazine “Best Dentists in Dallas” several years since 2004
- “Texas Super Dentist” in Texas Monthly magazine several years since 2004
Affiliations and Accreditations:
- Southwest Society of Periodontics, Board of Directors
- First District Dental Society, Chair of the Peer Review Committee and Past President
- American Board of Periodontology, Diplomate
- External Advisory and Development Committee at Texas A&M University
- Southwest Academy of Restorative Dentistry
- Texas Society of Periodontics
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Fellow of the International Team for Implantology
Recent Facebook Feed
- Protecting Your Teeth Through the Night: The Top Benefits of a Night GuardJanuary 9, 2020
Do you wake up during the night or in the morning with jaw pain or tension? One study reported that 8.6% of the population grinds their teeth at night and 47.6% of this…
- How Long Can I Wait on Getting Dental Implants?December 27, 2019
Dental implants are the best modern dentistry can offer when it comes to replacing a tooth, and, in a previous article, we talked to a number of dentists to get…
- A Short Guide to the Use of 3D Dental ImagingDecember 9, 2019
What is 3D Dental Imaging and Why is It Transforming Dentistry? Let's be honest, there aren't many people who look forward to going to the dentist. In fact, about 60% of…
- How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?November 19, 2019
Dental implants are an amazing technology where an artificial tooth can look, feel and act just like a natural tooth. There are many cases where dental implants can improve the…
- A Guide to the Complications of the Removal of Impacted Wisdom TeethNovember 9, 2019
What Complications Follow the Removal of Impacted Wisdom Teeth? Wisdom tooth removal is a surgical procedure where one or more of the wisdom teeth are removed. Your wisdom teeth are…