No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Dr. Nathan Hodges
Dr. Hodges has been practicing periodontics since 2003 and strives to provide excellent care with modern dental advancements at his two office locations in Rockwall and Paris, TX.
He provides minimally invasive treatment options and a compassionate staff to make sure you have an enjoyable visit.
Dr. Hodges is grateful to be able to give back to the East Dallas area by providing dental services for the less fortunate who would not otherwise have access to proper dental care. He is part of a group of practitioners who take part in the “Dentistry with a Heart” event.
He also provides education for other dentists, periodontics, and hygienists. He is the Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Graduate Periodontics at Texas A&M and gives training sessions and speaking arrangements regularly at local and national dental events.
- Dental Implants
- TeethXpress® – new teeth in a day
- Dental Implant Cleaning
- Bone Loss Treatment
- Gum Disease Treatment (surgical and non-surgical)
- Gum Recession Treatment
- Cosmetic Gum Treatment
- Periodontics for Children
- Oral Disease Detection and Treatment
- Texas A&M University Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Science
Texas A&M Baylor College of Dentistry Doctor of Dental Surgery with honors, Master of Science degree in Oral Biology, and a specialty certificate in Periodontics
- Advanced continuing education
- D Magazine “Best Dentists in Dallas” several years since 2004
- “Texas Super Dentist” in Texas Monthly magazine several years since 2004
Affiliations and Accreditations:
- Southwest Society of Periodontics, Board of Directors
- First District Dental Society, Chair of the Peer Review Committee and Past President
- American Board of Periodontology, Diplomate
- External Advisory and Development Committee at Texas A&M University
- Southwest Academy of Restorative Dentistry
- Texas Society of Periodontics
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Fellow of the International Team for Implantology
- Root Canal Vs Extraction: Which Is Needed?October 9, 2020
Although root canals and extractions may seem like unpleasant experiences, they are for more preferred to ignoring necessary dental work. Both of these treatments can be used when a tooth…
- The Whole Tooth: Why a Custom Nightguard is Worth the InvestmentSeptember 9, 2020
Up to a whopping 200 pounds per square inch—that's how much crushing force adult teeth have. So, imagine how much damage that amount of force can do to the teeth of…
- Should I Visit My Dentist During COVID-19?August 25, 2020
With the COVID-19 pandemic, many people are trying to stay home as much as possible and are avoiding any appointments they feel could be unnecessary. But should you avoid seeing…
- What Are Mini Dental Implants: Everything Worth KnowingAugust 9, 2020
Are you in need of front teeth or premolar replacements? Or are you looking for a dental option that addresses teeth located in a narrow space? If your answer is…
- A Helpful Guide on the Common Types of Oral SurgeryJuly 9, 2020
At least 42% of Americans don't see the dentist as often as they'd like. However, visiting the dentist might become unavoidable when a toothache is present. Sometimes, upon examination, oral surgery is…