No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Dr. Nathan Hodges
Dr. Hodges has been practicing periodontics since 2003 and strives to provide excellent care with modern dental advancements at his two office locations in Rockwall and Paris, TX.
He provides minimally invasive treatment options and a compassionate staff to make sure you have an enjoyable visit.
Dr. Hodges is grateful to be able to give back to the East Dallas area by providing dental services for the less fortunate who would not otherwise have access to proper dental care. He is part of a group of practitioners who take part in the “Dentistry with a Heart” event.
He also provides education for other dentists, periodontics, and hygienists. He is the Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Graduate Periodontics at Texas A&M and gives training sessions and speaking arrangements regularly at local and national dental events.
- Dental Implants
- TeethXpress® – new teeth in a day
- Dental Implant Cleaning
- Bone Loss Treatment
- Gum Disease Treatment (surgical and non-surgical)
- Gum Recession Treatment
- Cosmetic Gum Treatment
- Periodontics for Children
- Oral Disease Detection and Treatment
- Texas A&M University Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Science
Texas A&M Baylor College of Dentistry Doctor of Dental Surgery with honors, Master of Science degree in Oral Biology, and a specialty certificate in Periodontics
- Advanced continuing education
- D Magazine “Best Dentists in Dallas” several years since 2004
- “Texas Super Dentist” in Texas Monthly magazine several years since 2004
Affiliations and Accreditations:
- Southwest Society of Periodontics, Board of Directors
- First District Dental Society, Chair of the Peer Review Committee and Past President
- American Board of Periodontology, Diplomate
- External Advisory and Development Committee at Texas A&M University
- Southwest Academy of Restorative Dentistry
- Texas Society of Periodontics
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Fellow of the International Team for Implantology
- A Helpful Guide on the Common Types of Oral SurgeryJuly 9, 2020
At least 42% of Americans don't see the dentist as often as they'd like. However, visiting the dentist might become unavoidable when a toothache is present. Sometimes, upon examination, oral surgery is…
- Candy Can Hurt! Here’s How to Tell if You Have a Cavity, and When It’s Time to See a DentistJune 9, 2020
Believe it or not, 92% of adults between the ages of 20-64 have had tooth decay. In fact, dental cavities are the most chronic disease in the world! Mostly due to the sugar intake…
- Ice Cream Cures All Wounds! Here’s How to Recover After A Wisdom Tooth ExtractionMay 9, 2020
About 5 million people have their wisdom teeth removed every year! That's around 10 million third molars and over $3 billion. If you're gearing up to have your wisdom teeth removed, then…
- Invisalign vs Braces: Which Option Is Right for Your Smile?April 9, 2020
When you're dealing with orthodontic work, it seems like you have two choices: you either get Invisalign, or you choose to get traditional braces. Most people would think that the…
- 5 Brilliant Reasons to Consider Professional Teeth WhiteningMarch 9, 2020
Over 38 million Americans used teeth whiteners in 2019. And this number is only projected to continue growing. Have you always dreamed of whiter teeth but are afraid to whiten…