No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Dr. Nathan Hodges
Dr. Hodges has been practicing periodontics since 2003 and strives to provide excellent care with modern dental advancements at his two office locations in Rockwall and Paris, TX.
He provides minimally invasive treatment options and a compassionate staff to make sure you have an enjoyable visit.
Dr. Hodges is grateful to be able to give back to the East Dallas area by providing dental services for the less fortunate who would not otherwise have access to proper dental care. He is part of a group of practitioners who take part in the “Dentistry with a Heart” event.
He also provides education for other dentists, periodontics, and hygienists. He is the Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Graduate Periodontics at Texas A&M and gives training sessions and speaking arrangements regularly at local and national dental events.
- Dental Implants
- TeethXpress® – new teeth in a day
- Dental Implant Cleaning
- Bone Loss Treatment
- Gum Disease Treatment (surgical and non-surgical)
- Gum Recession Treatment
- Cosmetic Gum Treatment
- Periodontics for Children
- Oral Disease Detection and Treatment
- Texas A&M University Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Science
Texas A&M Baylor College of Dentistry Doctor of Dental Surgery with honors, Master of Science degree in Oral Biology, and a specialty certificate in Periodontics
- Advanced continuing education
- D Magazine “Best Dentists in Dallas” several years since 2004
- “Texas Super Dentist” in Texas Monthly magazine several years since 2004
Affiliations and Accreditations:
- Southwest Society of Periodontics, Board of Directors
- First District Dental Society, Chair of the Peer Review Committee and Past President
- American Board of Periodontology, Diplomate
- External Advisory and Development Committee at Texas A&M University
- Southwest Academy of Restorative Dentistry
- Texas Society of Periodontics
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Fellow of the International Team for Implantology
Recent Facebook Feed
- Are My Teeth Shifting As I Get Older?May 24, 2019
As you age, you may notice changes in your teeth. Even if you've had braces as a child, your teeth won't stay on the same place forever. Have you wondered…
- Why Am I Missing a Permanent Tooth?May 18, 2019
On average, we will grow and lose 20 baby teeth. As they fall out, we will grow, on average, 32 permanent teeth. But that’s just the average. Did you know…
- My Child’s Baby Tooth Has a Cavity. Should It Be Filled?May 15, 2019
Since primary teeth, commonly known as baby teeth, don’t stick around forever, we might get the idea that maintaining them isn’t all that important. After all, if you knew you…
- What Are Some Signs I Should Call My Dentist?May 12, 2019
When it comes to our oral health, it can sometimes be difficult to tell if what we are experiencing is a natural occurrence, a serious issue, or simply in our…
- What Causes Dry Mouth? Should I Be Worried?May 10, 2019
Dry mouth (also called xerostomia) is both a common and overlooked condition. The common occurrences of dry mouth are caused by a number of relatively harmless triggers, such as mild…