No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Dr. Roger D. Craddock
Dr. Roger Craddock joined Periodontal Associates of Memphis, in 1993 to practice periodontics and implant dentistry for residents around the Memphis, Tennessee area. His goal is to assist patients in achieving optimal gum and bone health through periodontal therapy and implant dentistry.
Dr. Craddock practiced dentistry for 8 years in a private practice and taught at the University of North Carolina before starting his Periodontics Residency at Lousiana State University.
Currently, Dr. Craddock holds a teaching position with the University of Tennessee and serves as an instructor for the Institute for Laser Dentistry in California. He also is a past president of the Memphis Dental Society and the Tennessee Society of Periodontists.
Dr. Craddock was honored to have been voted TOP DENTIST/PERIODONTIST in Memphis and the MidSouth. And has also been awarded fellowship of the Tennessee Dental Association and the American College of Dentistry.
- Periodontal Disease Treatment
- Bite Therapy
- Osseous Surgery
- Bone Regeneration
- Bone Grafting
- Ridge Preservation Treatment
- Scaling and Root Planing
- Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure
- Laser Treatment
- Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Periodontal Surgery
- Gum Graft
- Crown Lengthening
- Soft Tissues Ridge Augmentation
- Gum Lightening
- Orthodontic Tooth Recovery
- Temporary Anchorage Devices
- Lipscomb University
- West Virginia University School of Dentistry
- Prosthodontics Residency at the University of Northern Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Periodontics Residency at Louisiana State University
Affiliations and Accreditations:
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Southern Academy of Periodontology
- Tennessee Society of Periodontist
- Tennessee Dental Association, fellow
- American College of Dentistry, fellow
- What Are Mini Dental Implants: Everything Worth KnowingAugust 9, 2020
Are you in need of front teeth or premolar replacements? Or are you looking for a dental option that addresses teeth located in a narrow space? If your answer is…
- A Helpful Guide on the Common Types of Oral SurgeryJuly 9, 2020
At least 42% of Americans don't see the dentist as often as they'd like. However, visiting the dentist might become unavoidable when a toothache is present. Sometimes, upon examination, oral surgery is…
- Candy Can Hurt! Here’s How to Tell if You Have a Cavity, and When It’s Time to See a DentistJune 9, 2020
Believe it or not, 92% of adults between the ages of 20-64 have had tooth decay. In fact, dental cavities are the most chronic disease in the world! Mostly due to the sugar intake…
- Ice Cream Cures All Wounds! Here’s How to Recover After A Wisdom Tooth ExtractionMay 9, 2020
About 5 million people have their wisdom teeth removed every year! That's around 10 million third molars and over $3 billion. If you're gearing up to have your wisdom teeth removed, then…
- Invisalign vs Braces: Which Option Is Right for Your Smile?April 9, 2020
When you're dealing with orthodontic work, it seems like you have two choices: you either get Invisalign, or you choose to get traditional braces. Most people would think that the…