No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Dr. Roger D. Craddock
Dr. Roger Craddock joined Periodontal Associates of Memphis, in 1993 to practice periodontics and implant dentistry for residents around the Memphis, Tennessee area. His goal is to assist patients in achieving optimal gum and bone health through periodontal therapy and implant dentistry.
Dr. Craddock practiced dentistry for 8 years in a private practice and taught at the University of North Carolina before starting his Periodontics Residency at Lousiana State University.
Currently, Dr. Craddock holds a teaching position with the University of Tennessee and serves as an instructor for the Institute for Laser Dentistry in California. He also is a past president of the Memphis Dental Society and the Tennessee Society of Periodontists.
Dr. Craddock was honored to have been voted TOP DENTIST/PERIODONTIST in Memphis and the MidSouth. And has also been awarded fellowship of the Tennessee Dental Association and the American College of Dentistry.
- Periodontal Disease Treatment
- Bite Therapy
- Osseous Surgery
- Bone Regeneration
- Bone Grafting
- Ridge Preservation Treatment
- Scaling and Root Planing
- Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure
- Laser Treatment
- Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Periodontal Surgery
- Gum Graft
- Crown Lengthening
- Soft Tissues Ridge Augmentation
- Gum Lightening
- Orthodontic Tooth Recovery
- Temporary Anchorage Devices
- Lipscomb University
- West Virginia University School of Dentistry
- Prosthodontics Residency at the University of Northern Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Periodontics Residency at Louisiana State University
Affiliations and Accreditations:
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Southern Academy of Periodontology
- Tennessee Society of Periodontist
- Tennessee Dental Association, fellow
- American College of Dentistry, fellow
Recent Facebook Feed
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Show errorError: (#10) To use 'Page Public Content Access', your use of this endpoint must be reviewed and approved by Facebook. To submit this 'Page Public Content Access' feature for review please read our documentation on reviewable features: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.
- What is Laser Dentistry?August 12, 2019
You've probably seen the term "laser dentistry" before, but many people are unclear as to what it actually involves. To find out more, we asked a number of dentists to…
- What Is Tongue-Tie?July 15, 2019
What Problems Does It Cause, and What Should Be Done About It? The condition known as ankyloglossia can cause problems for some individuals, starting from infancy. We asked dentists to…
- Are My Teeth Shifting As I Get Older?May 24, 2019
As you age, you may notice changes in your teeth. Even if you've had braces as a child, your teeth won't stay on the same place forever. Have you wondered…
- Why Am I Missing a Permanent Tooth?May 18, 2019
On average, we will grow and lose 20 baby teeth. As they fall out, we will grow, on average, 32 permanent teeth. But that’s just the average. Did you know…
- My Child’s Baby Tooth Has a Cavity. Should It Be Filled?May 15, 2019
Since primary teeth, commonly known as baby teeth, don’t stick around forever, we might get the idea that maintaining them isn’t all that important. After all, if you knew you…