No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Dr. Roger D. Craddock
Dr. Roger Craddock joined Periodontal Associates of Memphis, in 1993 to practice periodontics and implant dentistry for residents around the Memphis, Tennessee area. His goal is to assist patients in achieving optimal gum and bone health through periodontal therapy and implant dentistry.
Dr. Craddock practiced dentistry for 8 years in a private practice and taught at the University of North Carolina before starting his Periodontics Residency at Lousiana State University.
Currently Dr. Craddock holds a teaching position with the University of Tennessee and serves as an instructor for the Institute for Laser Dentistry in California. He also is a past president of the Memphis Dental Society and the Tennessee Society of Periodontists.
Dr. Craddock was honored to have been voted TOP DENTIST/PERIODONTIST in Memphis and the MidSouth. And has also been awarded fellowship of the Tennessee Dental Association and the American College of Dentistry.
- Periodontal Disease Treatment
- Bite Therapy
- Osseous Surgery
- Bone Regeneration
- Bone Grafting
- Ridge Preservation Treatment
- Scaling and Root Planing
- Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure
- Laser Treatment
- Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Periodontal Surgery
- Gum Graft
- Crown Lengthening
- Soft Tissues Ridge Augmentation
- Gum Lightening
- Orthodontic Tooth Recovery
- Temporary Anchorage Devices
- Lipscomb University
- West Virginia University School of Dentistry
- Prosthodontics Residency at the University of Northern Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Periodontics Residency at Louisiana State University
Affiliations and Accreditations:
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Southern Academy of Periodontology
- Tennessee Society of Periodontist
- Tennessee Dental Association, fellow
- American College of Dentistry, fellow
Recent Facebook Feed