No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Dr. Steve Sato
Steve A Sato, D.D.S., is one of the most technologically advanced and well respected dentists in the Dayton, Ohio area.
Located in the Wright Health Building in Downtown Dayton, he and his team provide comfortable, complete dental care with state-of-the-art equipment.
Dr. Sato has been practicing dentistry for over 30 years and has had his private practice since 2004. He is committed to continuing education to provide his patients with the latest innovations in treatment and technology.
Patient comfort is a top priority and Dr. Sato takes this very seriously. He can provide solutions to ease anxiety and keep his patients comfortable at all times.
Creating and maintaining beautiful smiles is Dr. Sato’s philosophy.
- Advanced Technology
- Six Month Smiles
- Dental Hygiene
- Fillings / Composites
- Root Canal Therapy
- Tooth Extraction
- The Ohio State University College of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery
Affiliations and Accreditations:
- Ohio Dental Association, Member
- American Dental Association, Member
- Dayton Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
Recent Facebook Feed
- Protecting Your Teeth Through the Night: The Top Benefits of a Night GuardJanuary 9, 2020
Do you wake up during the night or in the morning with jaw pain or tension? One study reported that 8.6% of the population grinds their teeth at night and 47.6% of this…
- How Long Can I Wait on Getting Dental Implants?December 27, 2019
Dental implants are the best modern dentistry can offer when it comes to replacing a tooth, and, in a previous article, we talked to a number of dentists to get…
- A Short Guide to the Use of 3D Dental ImagingDecember 9, 2019
What is 3D Dental Imaging and Why is It Transforming Dentistry? Let's be honest, there aren't many people who look forward to going to the dentist. In fact, about 60% of…
- How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?November 19, 2019
Dental implants are an amazing technology where an artificial tooth can look, feel and act just like a natural tooth. There are many cases where dental implants can improve the…
- A Guide to the Complications of the Removal of Impacted Wisdom TeethNovember 9, 2019
What Complications Follow the Removal of Impacted Wisdom Teeth? Wisdom tooth removal is a surgical procedure where one or more of the wisdom teeth are removed. Your wisdom teeth are…