No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Dr. Tim Sulken
Timothy P. Sulken, DDS can handle all of your general or family dentistry needs. Dr. Sulken has been serving the community of Fostoria and the surrounding areas through quality, pain-free dental care for over 30 years. He is a gentle dentist with a friendly and experienced staff that specialized in state-of-the-art dentistry in a relaxing atmosphere. Whether you need cleanings, fillings, or cosmetic services, they can help give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
Always welcoming new patients.
- Restorative Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canals
- Dental Emergencies
- Periodontal Therapy
- Wittenberg University, Biology & Genetics
- The Ohio State University College of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery
Affiliations and Accreditations:
- Recognized by the Ohio House of Representatives for 25 years of service to the community through quality dentistry
- Paragon Management, Member
- Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Farm Bureau, Member
- Ohio Dental Association, Member
- American Dental Association, Member
- North Central Ohio Dental Association
Recent Facebook Feed
- Are My Teeth Shifting As I Get Older?May 24, 2019
As you age, you may notice changes in your teeth. Even if you've had braces as a child, your teeth won't stay on the same place forever. Have you wondered…
- Why Am I Missing a Permanent Tooth?May 18, 2019
On average, we will grow and lose 20 baby teeth. As they fall out, we will grow, on average, 32 permanent teeth. But that’s just the average. Did you know…
- My Child’s Baby Tooth Has a Cavity. Should It Be Filled?May 15, 2019
Since primary teeth, commonly known as baby teeth, don’t stick around forever, we might get the idea that maintaining them isn’t all that important. After all, if you knew you…
- What Are Some Signs I Should Call My Dentist?May 12, 2019
When it comes to our oral health, it can sometimes be difficult to tell if what we are experiencing is a natural occurrence, a serious issue, or simply in our…
- What Causes Dry Mouth? Should I Be Worried?May 10, 2019
Dry mouth (also called xerostomia) is both a common and overlooked condition. The common occurrences of dry mouth are caused by a number of relatively harmless triggers, such as mild…