No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Dr. Tim Sulken
Timothy P. Sulken, DDS can handle all of your general or family dentistry needs. Dr. Sulken has been serving the community of Fostoria and the surrounding areas through quality, pain-free dental care for over 30 years. He is a gentle dentist with a friendly and experienced staff that specialized in state-of-the-art dentistry in a relaxing atmosphere. Whether you need cleanings, fillings, or cosmetic services, they can help give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
Always welcoming new patients.
- Restorative Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canals
- Dental Emergencies
- Periodontal Therapy
- Wittenberg University, Biology & Genetics
- The Ohio State University College of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery
Affiliations and Accreditations:
- Recognized by the Ohio House of Representatives for 25 years of service to the community through quality dentistry
- Paragon Management, Member
- Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Farm Bureau, Member
- Ohio Dental Association, Member
- American Dental Association, Member
- North Central Ohio Dental Association
Recent Facebook Feed
- Protecting Your Teeth Through the Night: The Top Benefits of a Night GuardJanuary 9, 2020
Do you wake up during the night or in the morning with jaw pain or tension? One study reported that 8.6% of the population grinds their teeth at night and 47.6% of this…
- How Long Can I Wait on Getting Dental Implants?December 27, 2019
Dental implants are the best modern dentistry can offer when it comes to replacing a tooth, and, in a previous article, we talked to a number of dentists to get…
- A Short Guide to the Use of 3D Dental ImagingDecember 9, 2019
What is 3D Dental Imaging and Why is It Transforming Dentistry? Let's be honest, there aren't many people who look forward to going to the dentist. In fact, about 60% of…
- How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?November 19, 2019
Dental implants are an amazing technology where an artificial tooth can look, feel and act just like a natural tooth. There are many cases where dental implants can improve the…
- A Guide to the Complications of the Removal of Impacted Wisdom TeethNovember 9, 2019
What Complications Follow the Removal of Impacted Wisdom Teeth? Wisdom tooth removal is a surgical procedure where one or more of the wisdom teeth are removed. Your wisdom teeth are…