No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Dr. William Aerni
Dr. Aerni has been providing patients in the Strongsville, Ohio area comprehensive dental care since 1988. He has dedicated himself to advanced education and is devoted to his patients, making them feel comfortable and providing a whole patient health care approach.
At Aerni Dental, patient needs and comfort are our top priority. We offer advanced treatment with modern techniques to give you the highest quality care possible. They invest in technology, and their patients. Their dental office in Strongsville, OH boasts an inviting atmosphere providing patients a pleasant dental experience with a view of the park to make your visit peaceful and relaxing.
- Restorative Care
- Preventative Care
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
- Baldwin Wallace College
- Case Western Reserve University
- Midwest Implant Institute
- Academy of GP Orthodontics
Awards & Affiliations:
- Robert James Award for excellence in general dentistry and implantology
- Strongsville Chamber of Commerce, member
- Strongsville Rotary, member (Paul Harris Fellow in 2004)
Recent Facebook Posts
- What is Scaling and Root Planing?: Your Complete GuideFebruary 9, 2020
Let's get real. No one wants to talk about gum disease. But the reality is that it's more common than most people think. About half of Americans have it. And not facing…
- Do I Need a Root Canal? What Is a Root Canal?January 20, 2020
When it comes to dental anxiety, the term “root canal” has likely made more than a few people nervous. Modern dental techniques have made this procedure nothing to fear, and,…
- Protecting Your Teeth Through the Night: The Top Benefits of a Night GuardJanuary 9, 2020
Do you wake up during the night or in the morning with jaw pain or tension? One study reported that 8.6% of the population grinds their teeth at night and 47.6% of this…
- How Long Can I Wait on Getting Dental Implants?December 27, 2019
Dental implants are the best modern dentistry can offer when it comes to replacing a tooth, and, in a previous article, we talked to a number of dentists to get…
- A Short Guide to the Use of 3D Dental ImagingDecember 9, 2019
What is 3D Dental Imaging and Why is It Transforming Dentistry? Let's be honest, there aren't many people who look forward to going to the dentist. In fact, about 60% of…