No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Dr. William Aerni
Dr. Aerni has been providing patients in the Strongsville, Ohio area comprehensive dental care since 1988. He has dedicated himself to advanced education and is devoted to his patients, making them feel comfortable and providing a whole patient health care approach.
At Aerni Dental, patient needs and comfort are our top priority. We offer advanced treatment with modern techniques to give you the highest quality care possible. They invest in technology, and their patients. Their dental office in Strongsville, OH boasts an inviting atmosphere providing patients a pleasant dental experience with a view of the park to make your visit peaceful and relaxing.
- Restorative Care
- Preventative Care
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
- Baldwin Wallace College
- Case Western Reserve University
- Midwest Implant Institute
- Academy of GP Orthodontics
Awards & Affiliations:
- Robert James Award for excellence in general dentistry and implantology
- Strongsville Chamber of Commerce, member
- Strongsville Rotary, member (Paul Harris Fellow in 2004)
Recent Facebook Posts
- Are My Teeth Shifting As I Get Older?May 24, 2019
As you age, you may notice changes in your teeth. Even if you've had braces as a child, your teeth won't stay on the same place forever. Have you wondered…
- Why Am I Missing a Permanent Tooth?May 18, 2019
On average, we will grow and lose 20 baby teeth. As they fall out, we will grow, on average, 32 permanent teeth. But that’s just the average. Did you know…
- My Child’s Baby Tooth Has a Cavity. Should It Be Filled?May 15, 2019
Since primary teeth, commonly known as baby teeth, don’t stick around forever, we might get the idea that maintaining them isn’t all that important. After all, if you knew you…
- What Are Some Signs I Should Call My Dentist?May 12, 2019
When it comes to our oral health, it can sometimes be difficult to tell if what we are experiencing is a natural occurrence, a serious issue, or simply in our…
- What Causes Dry Mouth? Should I Be Worried?May 10, 2019
Dry mouth (also called xerostomia) is both a common and overlooked condition. The common occurrences of dry mouth are caused by a number of relatively harmless triggers, such as mild…