No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Dr. Ziad El-Hayek
Since 1997, Dr. El-Hayek has provided the highest quality dental care available in two state-of-the-art dental offices. We welcome all of our patients and treat them as family from the moment they enter our practice.
He is a gentle, caring dentist dedicated to the individual needs of his patients in Rocky River, Parma and surrounding Cleveland suburbs.
Dr. El-Hayek is committed to advanced education and has completed a fellowship in Implant Dentistry at the Midwest Implant Institute, and a Cosmetic Veneer Internship at the Aesthetic Advantage in New York City.
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Inlays and Onlays
- Root Canal
- Bridges and Crowns
- Periodontal Therapy
- TMJ Therapy
- University of Pittsburgh, School of Dental Medicine with a Bachelor Degree in biology
- St. Luke’s Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio – General Residency
Affiliations and Accreditations:
- American Dental Association
- St. Luke’s Medical Center, Patient Care Certificate
- Certificate in Orthodontics
- Community Improvement Award from Cleveland Mayor, Frank Jackson
- St. Maron Center, Board Member
Recent Facebook Feed
- What Is Tongue-Tie?July 15, 2019
What Problems Does It Cause, and What Should Be Done About It? The condition known as ankyloglossia can cause problems for some individuals, starting from infancy. We asked dentists to…
- Are My Teeth Shifting As I Get Older?May 24, 2019
As you age, you may notice changes in your teeth. Even if you've had braces as a child, your teeth won't stay on the same place forever. Have you wondered…
- Why Am I Missing a Permanent Tooth?May 18, 2019
On average, we will grow and lose 20 baby teeth. As they fall out, we will grow, on average, 32 permanent teeth. But that’s just the average. Did you know…
- My Child’s Baby Tooth Has a Cavity. Should It Be Filled?May 15, 2019
Since primary teeth, commonly known as baby teeth, don’t stick around forever, we might get the idea that maintaining them isn’t all that important. After all, if you knew you…
- What Are Some Signs I Should Call My Dentist?May 12, 2019
When it comes to our oral health, it can sometimes be difficult to tell if what we are experiencing is a natural occurrence, a serious issue, or simply in our…